The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Trading Cards From Inkworks
Courtesy Alex Jones
This is a quick run-down of information regarding the Simpsons 10thAnniversary trading cards from Inkworks.
- The cards come in packs of 7 (8 if you count the decoder card, of which you get one in each pack. This isn't very helpful as you end up with a lot of these cards when you eventually complete the set.)
- The packs come in 4 different styles, with pictures of Homer-Red, Bart -Blue, Lisa – Light Blue and Marge – Green on the front.
- Each card has a trivia question, black board writing or picture on its back, (except 1, 18 and 81) these are indicated after a / symbol. These images are supposed to be shrouded and only visible when viewed with a decoder card, card #T1. (or "decoder thingy" as Inkworks have decided to called it) The only problem is that the images are so badly disguised that you don't need the T1 card to view the secret messages! Nice idea, but one that has already been exploited to a better standard in SkyBox's series II cards.
DECADE OF D’OH:
- The Simpsons (happy Anniversary Card).
- First Season- The Shorts "Good Night" / Who Is The Voice Of Sideshow Bob? = Kelsey Grammer.
- Second Season- The Shorts "Making Faces" / Who Is Radioactive Man's Sidekick? = Fallout Boy.
- Third Season- The Shorts "Shut Up Simpsons" / What Is The Lunch Lady's Name? = Doris.
- "Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire"- Season One Premiere / What Is Sideshow Bob's Middle Name? = Underdunk.
- The Simpsons Receive First Emmy® Award / Which Character Stared In 'Gladys the groovy Mule'? = Troy McClure.
- "Bart Gets An F"- Season 2 premiere / What Is Sideshow Bob's Brother's Name? = Cecil.
- "Do The Bartman"- World Video Premiere 12/6/90 / Who Dates Principal Skinner's Mother, Agnes? = Superintendent Chalmers.
- "Stark Raving Dad"- Season 3 Premiere / Who Is The 'I Didn't Do It' Boy? = Bart.
- "Kamp Krusty"- Season 4 Premiere / In Which Sector Is Homer Safety Inspector? = 7G
- "Homer's Barbershop Quartet"- Season 5 Premiere / Who Owns The Rights To Itchy & Scratchy? = Roger Myers Jr.
- "Bart Of Darkness"- Season 6 Premiere / Who Was The Belly Dancer Homer Was Caught With? = Princess Kashmir.
- "Who Shot Mr. Burns?"- Part 2: Season 7 Premiere / Who Was The Belly Dancer Homer Was Caught With? = Princess Kashmir. Notice any similarities with the last card?
- "Treehouse Of Horror VII"- Season 8 Premiere / What Does Homer Call Bob Dole? = Mumbly Joe.
- "The City Of New York vs. Homer Simpson"- Season 9 Premiere / What Instrument Does Lisa Play? = Saxophone.
- "Lard Of The Dance"- Season 10 Premiere / What Military Unit Were Grampa And Mr. Burns In? = Bart (yeh, I know obviously a typo on Inkworks part. As Any Yellow Blooded Simpsonian Knows, It Was The 'Flying Hellfish'.)
- "Beyond Blunderdome: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington"- Season 11 Premiere / Which One Of The Beatles Never Guest Starred On The Simpsons? = John Lennon.
- Global Fan fest Card
THE FAMILY SIMPSON:
- Marge / A Brush.
- Grampa / A Pair Of Dentures.
- Homer / A Doughnut.
- Maggie / A Pacifier.
- Bart / A Skateboard.
- Lisa / A Saxaphone.
- Snowball II / A Ball Of Wool.
- Selma & Patty / A Bone.
- Santa' Little Helper / A Cigarette.
- Mr. Burns / What Was Maggie's First Word? = Daddy.
- Waylon Smithers / What Is Krusty's Real Name? = Herschel Krustofski.
- Seymore Skinner / Who Plays McBain? = Rainier Wolfcastle.
- Edna Krabappel / Where Did The Simpsons Move To, In: "You Only Move Twice"? = Cypress Creek.
- Dr. Julius Hibbert / What Is The Simpsons Address? = 742 Evergreen Terrace.
- Chief Wiggum / Who Is Bart' Teacher In Springfield Elementary? = Edna Krabappel.
- Krusty The Klown / MY NAME IS NOT DR. DEATH.
- Sideshow Bob & Sideshow Mel / I WILL NOT SNAP BRAS.
- Itchy & Scratchy / I WILL NOT SPIN THE TURTLE.
- The Flanders / Who Lived With The Simpsons In "The Itchy & Scratchy & Pootchie Show" Episode? = Roy.
- Apu / What Is Apu's Wife's Name? = Manjula.
- Otto / When Was The Last Simpsons Short Shown On The Tracy Ullman Show? = 05/14/89.
- Groundskeeper Willie / Who Was The Cat Burglar? = Molloy.
- Moe & Barney / Who Did Mr.Burns Sell The Power Plant To? = Fritz & Horst.
- Lenny & Carl / What Is Maggie's Enemy's Name? = Gerald.
- The Thugs / What Is Maggie's Enemy's Name? = Gerald. (Again. The Same Question Has Been Put In Twice On Adjoining Cards.)
- Sissies / What Instrument Does Lisa Play? = Saxaphone. (Maybe They Just Got Board Of Thinking Up Questions…)
- Milhouse / In Which Sector Is Homer The Safety Inspector? = 7G.
ART BY BART:
- Dali / Which Character Hangs Out At The Docks And Dances For Nickels? = Handsome Pete.
- Hopper / Who Once Took The Fake Name Of Rory B. Bellows? = Krusty The Klown.
- Botticelli / Who Does The Voices Of Both Itchy And Scratchy? = June Bellamy.
- Roy Lichtenstein / Who Performed Homer's Open Heart Surgery? = Dr. Nick Rivirea.
- Munch / How Many Children Does Cletus The Slack Jawed Yokel Have? = 12.
- Michelangelo / What Is The Name Of Bart's Box Racer? = Li' Lightning.
- Tips / I WILL NOT CUT CORNERS, " ".
- Know-How / I WILL NOT AIM FOR THE HEAD.
- Trivia / I DID NOT SEE ELVIS.
HOMER SWEET HOMER:
- Pick Pocket / What Was The Simpson's Address At Cyprus Creek? = 74209 Maple Systems Road.
- Super Dad / Who Is The Voice Of Bumblebee Man? = Hank Azaria.
- In The Groove / Who Was The Rival Of Lisa In Episode 1F17? = Allison Taylor.
- Pie-Pi / What Is The Name Of The Health Spa Where Marge Goes To? = Rancho Relaxo.
- Mischief Maker / Who Stars In An Educational Film About DNA? = Troy McClure.
- Homework Helper / What Product Was Taken Off The Market When Some Rednecks Went Blind? = Fudd Beer.
- Kiss The Cook / What Is The Name Of The Bar Out By The Airport? = The Black Box.
- Couch Potato / Who Stars In An Educational Film About DNA? = Troy McClure.
- At The Beach / What Is The Last Name Of The Sae Captain? = McCalister.
- Patty & Selma / Slice Of Cake.
- Bart Demure / Leg Of Chicken.
- Kiss My… / Slice Of Cake.
- Low Rider / Hot Dog.
- Howdy Homer / Buff Beer Bottle.
- Sweet Homer / Steak.
- M In Mr. Burns / Doughnut.
- Marge Arises / Duff Beer Can.
- Forbidden Fruit / Burger.
- Bongo Bart / What's The Name Of Springfield's Baseball Team? = Isotopes.
- "Saxy" Lisa / What Was The Price Of The First Issue Of Radioactive Man? = $100.
- Cool Maggie / What Was The Name Of Bart's Elephant? = Stampy.
- Big Foot / I WILL NOT ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO FLY.
- Wall Mount / I WILL NOT DO THAT THING WITH MY TOUNG.
- Family Skeletons / I WILL NOT GREASE THE MONKEY BARS.
- Reverse Order / I WILL NOT BRING SHEEP TO CLASS.
- Underwater / FUNNY NOISES ARE NOT FUNNY.
- Checklist Card.
CUT-UPS: 9 DIE-CUT CARDS
- There was also a special bonus card that was added for customers who bought full 12 box cases.
Approximately 1:11 packs
NUCLEAR NEON: 6 CARDS PRINTED ON NEON PLASTIC
- Homer Simpson – Duff.
- Lisa Simpson.
- Bart Simpson.
- Maggie Simpson.
- Marge Simpson.
- Homer Simpson – TV.
- Krusty the Clown.
Approximately 1:17 packs
(SNPP inspired cards)
DIORAMA-RAMA: 4 CARDS (2 PLASTIC, 2 PRINTED CARDS) THAT OVERLAY AND CREATE DIFFERENT IMAGES
- Nuclear Neon.
- Nuclear Neon.
- Nuclear Neon.
- Nuclear Neon.
- Nuclear Neon.
- Nuclear Neon.
Approximately 1:27 packs
- Backyard/Kitchen Backgrounds.
- Bar/Nuclear Plant Backgrounds.
- Bart Overlay.
- Homer Overlay.
Approximately 1:2.5 boxs
- Harry Shearer.
- Dan Castellaneta.
- Yeardley Smith.
- Nancy Cartwright.
- Marcia Wallace.
R1. Autograph Redemption Card.
Case Loader Card (Packed 1 Per 12 Box Case.)
Bart (UK Distribution.)
Non-Sport Update 10th Anniversary.
Wizard World Comic Convention Give-Away.
San Diego Comic Con Give-Away.
Exclusive Inkworkscards.com Offer.
Decoder Thingy. Used to unscramble shrouded messages on some of the cards backs. Approximately 1:1 Packs.
Other related trading card pages at SNPP: